Striped Dress + Herringbone Vest

Monday, February 29, 2016


Hi everybody!

I really wanted to post something on February 29th! hahaha so I'm making this quick post about an outfit I wore a few days back. I  can say I liked it but I was not entirely pleased with the length of the dress, I believe an inch shorter would have been great (who can understand me right? I know!).

Details on the outfit:

- Herringbone Vest (as seen here).
- Old Navy Tall Fit and Flare Striped Dress (wearing an S so it runs a bit big, I normally would wear an M).

Not much more on this outfit that you haven't seen before :), I think I will trim the dress a little bit and remix it, or maybe try it without the tights before I do that... the weather is still funny in Ensenada so I didn't want to risk it that much.

As always, thank you for stopping by!!!

xoxo,

Lau


You Might Also Like

0 comments