Burgundy Blazer + Tommy Hilfiger Booties

Tuesday, February 16, 2016




Hi everyone!

I really cannot say how many times I've used this dress... like a gazillion! I like it so much, I bought it like 2 or 3 years ago in H&M and it was like $12 USD. I'm so upset with myself that I didn't buy all prints! There were like 3 or 4 very lovely ones! 

I use this dress SO much that I've visited my brother twice in Pittsburgh and then last year he came to California and he's taken pictures of me wearing this dress EACH TIME we meet; I bet he believes I have nothing else to wear hahaha.

When in California I used this with my Keds, so it's a very remixable dress! Fabric is lovely and soft and I'm positive I will wear this until it's totally destroyed (been there, done that). I will definitely dig up those pics and make a wardrobe remix post about it.

So... details:

- Dress H&M (like I said, from 2 or 3 years ago, similar Adrianna Papell here)
- Burgundy Blazer from Forever 21 (last year, similar here - and I bet same quality since Forever 21 is not really known for quality)
- H&M Scarf (you can't really see it - sorry for the blurry pics! but it has gold thread all over it, like a very thin one... I love this scarf!!!, similar here)
- Tommy Hilfiger Leather Booties (gift from my Dad!!!, find them here - unfortunately in Amazon pics you can't see the gold metal tassels but they're great!)
- Kate Spade Brighton Park Pebble Small Felix (This one is out of stock but I still have my eye on the Cedar Street Maise Satchel in Mulled Wine here)

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lau

p.s. please consider that as an Amazon affiliate I could receive a % if you buy any of the items listed above

You Might Also Like

0 comments