I'm dreaming of a Kate Spade Christmas!

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you're enjoying yourselves with your loved ones!


First of all, I'd like to explain why I changed the name of my blog from My Vanilla Tiara to Love Type Thing; when I first started this blog on 2008, I was a little bit obsessed with the scent of vanilla and all my parfums, body lotions, etc. had a strong hint of vanilla in them. I'm already over that obsession and I've been thinking about changing the name for a while and thought of an obsession that I've had for years and years and it will unlikely go anywhere: Tegan and Sara. 

After shuffling and shuffling through their songs, this one came up and I just knew this was it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am now, and let's hope it lasts at least 7 years as My Vanilla Tiara did. 

And while we're talking about obsessions, there's no secret that I'm obsessed with Kate Spade and all things pretty! Even though I had a bad shopping experience a month ago when they didn't send me a dust bag for my brighton park pebble small felix handbag, and it came poorly packed (the completely opposite of when I bought my first Kate Spade handbag online), I still love the brand and all the details that come with it. For that reason, I wanted my Christmas décor to be a bit inspired by it, and here's what I pulled off:









This is me, resting after a loooong day!


For wrapping the gifts, I used mostly FRAMSTALLA paper from Ikea. It was hard to manipulate since it's thick, and even being thick it's a bit see-through (weird). Last year I used a huge roll I bought at Costco and it had much better quality,  it even had the guidelines for you to cut evenly. The solid colors were delicate, a bit of rubbing against the table made the color fade, so after the first gift I had to be very careful with it.

Still, I was very much pleased with the results :).


Here's a list of other items in my living room:

You Might Also Like

0 comments