September Edition

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I know Christmas is still 3 months away but if Costco has already packed their aisles with all kinds of ho-ho ornaments, I can write my little wishlist to Mr. Santa Claus. So I'm thinking of starting this "Monthly wishlist" posts so I can easily remind myself of what I want to buy next :). And also, I can share it with you all! Ahhhh ♪ if I was a rich girl ♪ na na na na na ♪ 

I'll focus on 5 items I've been craving for! If anyone wants to be the lucky person that picks one as a gift to your friend here, well... who am I to try to stop you?

Number 5: Moto 360 Android Smartwatch in GOLD of course!
Motorola Mobility Moto 360 Androidwear Smartwatch for Android Devices 4.3 or Higher - Champagne Gold Metal - 18mm



Number 3: Sperry Top-Cider Women's Cedar Riding Boots (I NEED these!!!)


Kate Spade Gold Stripe Thermal Mug 16oz


If I end up with the coffee mug I'll consider myself lucky enough!!! 

What are your cravings? what do you want so so bad right now that you can't wait anymore?!!?!

xoxo

Lau


You Might Also Like

0 comments