Walk on air by Kate Spade

Thursday, February 11, 2016


Hi everyone!

I really wanted to share this since December that I got this parfum sample, I LOVED it! 

I have to say that I'm very much impressed by it, I had never tried it before! I normally see the sample bottle on the stores but I don't know... I always have the impression that these kind of brands sell parfums that end up smelling like Abercrombie's... not that I'm against it but just not my style... maybe I feel like they're pushing it? 

So when I received it I was like "what the heck, it's already here" and I'm glad I did! I finished up the last bit of mist on the tiny/perfect bottle. It's a light floral fragrance and it's not too sweet. These are the specs according to the Kate Spade site:


  • top notes: linden blossom, maiden’s hair fern, solomon’s seal, calabrese bergamot, tunisian neroli
  • heart: lily of the valley, magnolia grandiflora, egyptian jasmine, narcissus absolute orpur
  • base notes: crinum lily, white iris, violet leaf absolute orpur


So this one goes right straight to my wishlist! 

When I buy it, I plan to get it from Amazon :), there's a set that includes the Parfum, a Body Lotion and a Lip Gloss/Rollerball Duo here's the link!

Thanks as always for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lau

p.s. please consider that as an Amazon affiliate I could receive a % if you buy any of the items listed above


You Might Also Like

0 comments