Sequins + Chambray Shirt

Monday, February 22, 2016


Hi everyone!

I really want to say Thank You! to my family and friends that have been very active reading my blog and spreading the word, I appreciate it ♥. Thanks for your kind words and compliments, I feel really flattered! I noticed my cousins Irma and Karina were reading and sharing as well: HI! Thank you! Also my follower since forever Gaby Pohlenz: HI! yes I changed the name of the blog... I thought it needed a face-lift and I'm trying to be more active as you can see hehe.

So... regarding the day of this outfit... I totally forgot my camera! It was a few days ago and I really liked the cactus on the background :( so had to take this picture with my phone :(.

Details of the outfit:

- Tall Skinny Jeans from Old Navy in Blackjack (here)
- Tall Chambray Shirt from Old Navy (here)
- Tall Sequined Tank Top from Old Navy (bought it last year, similar here)
- Kate Spade Pearl Earrings (bought them last Christmas and they're out of stock, similar here)
- Kate Spade Handbag (as seen before here)
- Old Forever 21 Blazer (as seen before here)

My sisters made me notice the comment box was hidden, it's supposed to work now but for some reason is not working on mobile devices, just regular laptop/desktop (I need to check that - en casa de herrero...) 

Thank you again for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments