Blue Plaid Shirt + Statement Necklace

Monday, February 08, 2016





Hello everyone!

On one of my last month's posts I wrote about ordering a few plaid flannel shirts from Old Navy and that I was going to review them, well, this is one of them. I ordered a Tall Medium Classic one in two colors but I loved this cobalt blue one (I love cobalt blue!), the other one is navy blue.

Fabric is very soft, it's kind of "hi-lo" and I bet I could have gone for the Tall Small one, since the cut is classic the shirt is very roomy; truth is I don't want to go ahead and start ordering size S, I'm afraid it won't fit my chest and one of the main reasons of ordering tall (besides the sleeves!) it's the fit on my chest, the sweet feeling of knowing the button won't pop, it's safety I really appreciate haha.

Other details of my outfit:

- Old Navy The Pixie Chinos (Tall Size 4)
- Old Navy Classic Flannel Shirt (Tall Size M, currently out of stock on tall and this color)
- Nude heels (no known brand, similar here)
Kate Spade Charles Street Brantley (you can read my "unwrapping the bag" post here, and similar Kate Spade handbag here)
- Pearl statement necklace (this one is from T.J.Maxx but similar here)

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Lau

p.s. please consider that as an Amazon affiliate I could receive a % if you buy any of the items listed above


You Might Also Like

0 comments