Leopard Print Ankle Pants

Thursday, February 18, 2016



Hello again!!!

I want to say hi! to my beautiful sisters Erika and Farina which are now aware that I own a blog and are following me haha, they're my best friends, I love them and I didn't share my blog with them earlier, I'm the worst ever!

These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago and I have to say I LOVE these pants! I really liked how the print is "subtle". It was a beautiful sunny day!

Details of this outfit:

- Old Navy Tall Animal Print Ankle Pants (find them here and similar Michael Kors here).
- Old Navy Tall Boat-Neck Tee (find it in white here and Amazon similar here)

Sorry for the dusty shoes... you need to see my work office's parking lot! no pavement at all! :(

Thanks as always for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments