Cable Knit Sweater + Liquid Leggings

Wednesday, March 02, 2016




Hello everyone!

It's March now! it's been crazy at work lately so time has really flown by, we're working on a HUGE project but -supposedly- it will slow down by the end of next week (looking forward to it!). 

On the other hand, I keep working on building websites for small businesses here in Baja, so my days are super busy :( so writing this is the way I relax, I put my mind away from work and talk about what I'm passionate about ♥.

The outfit I'm posting today is from days ago (as always, I can't seem to catch up with myself, I'm always few days behind hehe). I felt very brave that day I must say! These are the thin/liquid leggings I talked about on this post; because they're thin they're not 100% flattering, so even when I don't have much hips (let's not even go to the no-butt part of me), I felt like a large top was a must! I liked the look a lot! but I felt paranoid while walking, I asked like 3 people if there was anything jiggling and wiggling as I walked hahaha. 

I really wanted to wear them now because winter is almost over and I don't want to even think on how these would feel on a warm/hot weather! and like I said, I really liked the overall look of it.

Specifics:

- Liquid leggings were a birthday gift (G by Guess similar here)
- Old Navy Tall Knit Sweater (Roxy similar here)
- Old Navy Tall Plaid Cobalt Blue Shirt (remixed, seen before here)

Handbag, sunglasses and accessories details can be found on previous posts, so I invite you to stay a little longer and go to previous posts ♥.

Thanks as always for your sponsorship, for reading me and sharing my blog!

Regards,

Laura

p.s. please consider that as an Amazon affiliate I could receive a % if you buy any of the Amazon items listed above

You Might Also Like

0 comments