New Year's Eve Outfit

Monday, January 04, 2016

Hi there!


In order to receive the new year, I wore a very beautiful fuchsia full midi skirt. Like I wrote in my previous post, I'm crazy about full skirts! I've also been obsessing about midi skirts length because they're perfect for a girl my height! Sometimes it's soo hard to find a skirt that doesn't look like a belt!!! The color is also very pretty!

I bought it at a local boutique in Ensenada called RÖD Passion Boutique (Calle 10), I really didn't even know they existed! one day I was driving by and I saw the skirt on the window... it had to be mine! Luckily they had my size, so I got it and I meant to wear it earlier for a Christmas Dinner at work but that day was very messy and it was raining and well, didn't want to ruin it so soon. To be honest I found it a bit overpriced, considering my sister got me one pretty much like that but in black and with pockets! (I love pockets) and she got it from a different store here in Ensenada as well. I checked this other store's stock and prices are much lower. Quality seems to be relatively the same... we will see how they turn out!


Sorry again for the photo taken with the cellphone! I should know better! You can't see my shoes, they are normal black stilettos, no specific brand; my top is Old Navy (Size M Tall) and I got the necklace from T.J. Maxx. Thanks for stopping by!!!

xoxo

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments