Natural Layers + Gold Polka Dots

Monday, January 11, 2016




Hi there!

So this outfit here is from few days back and I really liked how it turned out ! It felt a little like spring already :) sunny and happy day.

From the waist up I'm wearing something I actually wore a birthday ago:
A gold polka dot sweater I fished out from a Kmart rack (I love findings like this one! This would also look awesome with gold sequin sweater like the one here)
A white H&M blazer I got on my trip to Chicago (similar on sale! here)

From the waist down:
Tall Old Navy Khakis (here
Nude heels that I adore and also fished from somewhere like Ross I believe (mine are no relevant brand but find similar ones here)

Accesories:
Kate Spade Brighton Park Pebble Small Felix (This one is out of stock but I die for the Cedar Street Maise Satchel in Mulled Wine here)
Bracelet is vintage

Thanks as always for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments