Decorative Bowl Roses Arrangement DIY

Friday, January 29, 2016


Hello there!

I wanted to share this thing I did with you, I had a Winter Dinner with friends where I used roses on 3 different vases, when the dinner was over I changed my super long "Christmas Dining Table" to my regular smaller one and I wanted to reuse all the roses and make a nice bowl arrangement.

First of all I used painter's tape because I didn't have any other choice at hand to make a "grid", I poured water into it, it was half the bowl and I really don't recommend using painter's tape because it got wet and it doesn't hold tight very well when wet.

Then I placed the fuller roses in the middle of the grid and arranged the rest of them around the fluffiest, surrounded the roses with the greens and ta-dá! I really loved the results!

They lasted for another week, a total of two weeks! I really love the color of those roses so I'm happy they lasted that long!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to share any comments you have!

xoxo,

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments