Black Circle Skirt + Lace Cardigan

Tuesday, January 19, 2016


Hi there!

So, this photo-shoot was a bit of a disaster, I was all over the place, my hair was all over the place, I had to walk in a parking lot that had no pavement (so my shoes are a bit dusty) but here it is... one not 100% bad pic of it.

I wore this last week, for a regular work day. The circle skirt I have to say is a little bit long for my taste, it should be like... probably 1 inch shorter, I'd like that look better (never a mini skirt, never ever! just a bit shorter) but where I work they don't like it when I use short skirts, I never use mini skirts but I'm not allowed to use shorter skirts (other girls are though... like... shorter girls I guess?).

The problem is, I love skirts!!! I really really love them, and I rarely use a short skirt (above the knee one) without very opaque tights, so I have to come up with something right? 

These are the details of what I'm wearing, the only new item was the skirt itself actually. Everything else is at least a year old.

1. Old Navy Circle Skirt for Tall girls (No longer available but there a prettier Calvin Klein one here).
2. Timberland booties (here).
3. H&M Lace Cardigan (Winter 2014, find similar here).
4. Opaque tights in Tall size (here).
5. Calvin Klein Leather handbag (similar here).
6. Underneath the cardigan I'm just using a V-neck cami tee (similar here).

I really liked the way it looked all put together, but if you have the chance, use a skirt a bit shorter!

Thanks as always for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments