Kate Spade 2016 Agenda

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Hi everyone!

I want to share with you this AMAZING Christmas gift I received from my bff Betty (a.k.a. Little Miss Theme Park, please visit her blog for the most amazing Theme Park tips and tricks!).

As we both are obsessed with Kate Spade (I bet you didn't know that!), our mutual Christmas gifts were obviously from this designer house. She gave me the Gold Polka Dot 2016 agenda and it's sooo beautiful! I'm glad I didn't buy it myself because I came really close a couple of times!

The agenda is sturdy, it has very nice quality and I'm only waiting for my mom to come back from her hometown so she can do some decent calligraphy and write my name on it, I don't want to mess it up! I don't trust myself!!!

Here are the pictures of the "unwrapping" (second time since I obviously couldn't wait and unwrapped it in front of her). 






You can still get the agenda on Kate Spade's website and if you're a regular on Amazon, get it here.

And here's how my Kate Spade gift boxes look! I'm really using them as part of my "walk-in closet" decor. They're lovely!!!


Thanks for stopping by and thank you Betty for my lovely lovely gift!!!

xoxo,

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments