Siam's gonna be the witness to the ultimate test of cerebral fitness.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bangkok, here I come!

As some of you may know already, I'm having a business trip to Thailand and Malaysia, I'm leaving tomorrow for Bangkok and I'll spend a week there! Even when I'm going to be working and not precisely turisting all day, I'm soo excited because I've never been to Asia before and I know this is going to be a great experience.

I'm staying at a beautiful hotel that's actually inside a shopping mall!!! how nice is that?

After the week in Bangkok, I'll fly to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and I'll be there for two more weeks :), I'm dying to see the Petronas in real life! My flight leaves from LAX but I'll stop in San Diego and I'll do some very necessary shopping in Fashion Valley since over there seems to be very hot and I don't have much summerish clothes (lately, I don't have much clothes at all) since my office's dressing code is somewhat strict.

What I'm hoping to buy on this mini-shopping spree is:

H&M

Gold Pants (to die for!!! I sooo need them) 


Electric blue skinny jeans


Forever 21

Colorblocked Panel Top


Sleeveless Trapeze Shirt




Classic Cuffed Denim Shorts




Silk Zipper Back Top




Jacquard Striped Tie-Neck Tunic





Let's see if I'm lucky and I find everything on the stores, it's very hard to match what's on the website with the store's inventory :(

This is it for today, wish me luck on my trip!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I had no idea about your trip! This is what happens when I don't regularly check your blog! Have an amazing time :D

    ReplyDelete