All I dreamed of, all that seemed like luck seems silly to you now.

Friday, September 28, 2012

So I'm back from Asia. I really thought I'd have proper time to post some entries here but I just didn't. The way people live in Bangkok is crazy! They work all day... literally all day long! I used to arrive at 8:30-9:00 am to the office and the guys were already there, leave the office at 9pm or even later, guys still there! 

My thoughts about Bangkok, Thailand.

- Clothes are very cheap, specially at The Platinum Fashion Mall! but they're very very small... considering I'm 5'11" tall and I'm not tiny, it was very painful haha. I got very nice deals on tops and some handbags (not branded nor knock off, just plain very pretty ones). 


My goodies after the Platinum visit :)

- Taxis are pink! just like my car... that kind of pink, so they're very nice to look at.

- Some taxi drivers (specially elders) are very rude, they burp and fart all the time while driving the cab, it always rains in Bangkok (at least this time of year) so with your windows all rolled up this is definitely NOT nice. 

- There are no fat girls, at least no fat young girls. All of them are very tiny and most of them have a very colorful and even elegant fashion sense.

- They eat chilli like they have no stomach whatsoever!

- I loved their bubble tea, it's like the real stuff.


- If you're a guy, please mind the ladyboys... sometimes they're prettier than girls.

- Even when my hotel was very luxurious, downtown is not nice, it's somewhat dirty and smelly, it was like being home hahaha.

And about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

- I LOVED IT! 

- They have TONS of malls, all of them are high-class, Fashion Valley got nothing on them!


- I loved this very peculiar fruit called Durian, which is a bittersweet pudding-like fruit, it's like you're eating vanilla flan with some kind of liquor. Fun fact: the fruit is actually so smelly it's prohibited for tourists to bring it to hotels.

- The Petronas twin towers are just breathtaking ♥.


- Everything is cute but high quality, I bought a pair of shoes in a store called Miss T and the place was full of cute stuff, I asked the lady if they had a website but they don't :( this is a picture of the store I found in foursquare. As a general rule, all stores are very nice designed and have great decor detail. 




Little candy store, I just loved the ribbon!




You Might Also Like

0 comments