Do you see? How the wind in your hair now feels differently.

Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm thinking of "revamping" my blog... thinking of a new design and new tagging for the posts... making categories and such. I want to add a bit of crafting and traveling :)... I'm still working on the first drafts but hopefully for next month we'll have something different around here.

Right now I feel like ranting about my nonexistent wardrobe... it has been months, probably over a year since I bought some decent new outfits... I just don't have any money left after I pay my college loan, pay the house bills, pay gas, pay the car, pay for my mother's and my existence... I work and work and work... I don't have free time at all! I just want my student debt to be over! I have to hold on... one more year and it'll be gone!!! and right after that, I'll just go and do some crazy shopping!

I'm thinking maybe I could take advantage of end of season sales when the summer's over... we'll see.. there's a lot going on!

So... to start with my categories post, I'll name this "Friday Tunes"... on Friday Tunes I pretend to talk about music I love, new albums, songs, etc.

Today's topic is: Tegan and Sara's Concert - Oct 4th, San Diego, CA.



I HAVE to be there. It has been more than 10 years since the first time I listened to their song "My Number" (this happened while I was watching my favorite movie of all times Sweet November) and I totally fell in love with them, I quickly downloaded their albums and I've been a loyal fan ever since but I've never been to a concert, this has to be it. I just need a bit of money and I'm good to go hahaha.

Songs I'm expecting them to play:

- Superstar
- Hell
- The Con
- I won't be left
- Don't confess
- This is everything
- Call it off
- Frozen

Awwww.... I'm really looking forward to this! Plus, it'll be our 2nd anniversary celebration!

This is it for now, I want to dedicate this post to my best and beloved friends of all times, Ads and Conde, I love you guys a lot! And I miss peting you hahaha... mlospto.



You Might Also Like

0 comments