Makes me stop just before I begin.

Friday, January 02, 2015

Happy New Year beautiful people!!!! As I promised, this is my "all things gold" Christmas post.



You know? I used to only have a gazillion pins on how I want to decor my future house and never really focused on working with what I already have. Since where I live is not my house, I cant' really use paint for a makeover, and the walls have this horrible texture that doesn't allow me to stick any vinyls, they'd look weird... so, I started pinning a lot of wall galleries (of course of bigger houses with so much more natural light) and made my very own!

Thanks to Pinterest and all the people who share their free printables, I was able to come up with this:






Here are the sources of the printables I used:

1. I like Boring Things - A beautiful mess.
2. Alcohol. Because no great story starts with drinking milk. - Signatures by Sarah
3. And I think to myself what a wonderful world. - Lostbumblebee

I also used gold polka dot specialty paper for one frame, since I had no time and this had to be done before a Christmas Dinner with friends.
Other items of the décor include:

- The Nutcracker was $10 at Target (actually had to fight a girl for this one since was the last one on this color)
- "&" sign, very easy to do just... big font and that's it.
- Glitter paper cone "Trees" I found at Dollar Tree. These I actually wanted to make from scratch but come on!!! $1!!!! and no mod-podge mess!!!


Also, this is what I did to the wine bottles I bought for my Christmas dinner with friends. I used Haute Chocolate free printables, they were lovely! You can also see in the pic my table centerpiece, very easy to do and inspired by this pin.




And finally, these is how my gift wrapping looked this year! Ribbons were made out of Dollar Tree wired ribbon, each roll gives you 3 to 4 ribbons depending on the size you want, I really loved them!!!


This is it for this post, I tried to cover all the major stuff I did for these holidays :) I hope you liked it.

Hugs and kisses!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Está lindísima tu decoración! No manches Lau, tienes super buen gusto!

    ReplyDelete