Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams.

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hello everyone! I hope this year has been good to all of you :) it has been exciting for me actually and it has represented a lot of new stuff, challenges, new projects and whatnot.
And talking about challenges, I'm right in the middle of this 3 day juice-cleanse diet and it's kind of driving me crazy I have to say. Today is day 2, so it looks like I'm half way there... we'll see. My highlights about this: yesterday I didn't like the juices a lot, I was like... this one tastes funny... I don't want it... etc etc.. but TODAY... oh today! they taste like heaven! I'm looking forward to drink the next one and even when I feel deprived, I don't feel like yesterday... yesterday I had fuzzy vision all day long (on top of my blindness) and today that's gone, I'm even a bit more focused and not as hungry I guess, even though I am hungry, yesterday I was starving :(.
My goal is a real detox since I was feeling kind of "funny on my tummy" as a result of all the tragadera decembrina (there's no way but the Spanish way to say that haha) so we'll see if it works... right now at least I'm not popping antacid like Dr. House pops vicodin (had to say that one more time!).
What I'm sharing with you today is this little space that I have in my "walk-in closet", I really loved the results and it has gold touches of course!


1. Ikea SVENSBY Mirror, painted Gold using Rustoleum Metallic Gold.
2. Nate Berkus Gold Vase from Target
3. Jewelry box with gold bird from Ross.
4. Ikea KASSETT boxes with lid, hardware painted gold using Krylon Gold Leafing Pen.
5. Ikea TJENA Pink box with compartments, I need to take a picture of the inside, it has all my nail polishes in it.
5. DIY Lucite tray, using the same DIY I did for my desk.
6. Ikea KALLAX shelving unit in white.
7. Pink roses from Costco ♥
8. The rest of the stuff I've had it for so long I can't remember where I got them.





I really loved the results and also my new restored table goes perfectly with this :) I hope soon I have a "final' version of my walk-in closet so I can share it with you!

Hugs and kisses!!!

Lau

You Might Also Like

0 comments