I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride.

Friday, April 26, 2013

It's been crazy these past couple of months! Wedding planning! a lot of it!!! :) and exercise and dieting. I know I'm always dieting but now I have a very defined goal: my wedding.

On my past post I said one of my bridesmaids didn't have her "Bridesmaids kit" yet because I had to ship it to Monterrey but she finally got it and documented the process of opening the package and then the box, so it's only fair to post about her moment as well :) here's the winner pic:


Thank you Lula for accepting this great challenge!!! hahaha... 

And may I present you my newest acquisition, thanks to my lovely fiancé for the gift:


Tommy Hilfiger Black Patent :) I just LOVE IT! it makes me feel soo 1984!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ooh no había visto estoo!! yeeeei k padre tu bolso nuevo y yeeeei lograste enviarme el kit! :D

    ReplyDelete