Live colorfully.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I'm sooo happy! This post is about the unwrapping of my very first Kate Spade handbag.

As many of you know, I'm in love with Kate Spade, I love her designs, I love the little details on the products, all the little "hidden" messages, the quality, etc... I'm super excited about this so I had to document it hehe...

I have to say this is by far the most pretty package I have ever received (before this I used to think the same about the one with my Badgley Mischka's shoes), so let's get to the point.
When you first open the box, you see this super pretty paper and sticker, beautifully wrapped:


Then, these very pretty cards (that I pretend to frame) were there:




The tag:



Care card:



Voila the Kate Spade Charles Street Brantley handbag:




I just love love love love it!!! I'm looking forward to buy a black one, but we'll see...

Thanks Kate Spade for paying so much attention to detail! I really enjoyed unwrapping this, it felt like Christmas!

Regards everyone!



You Might Also Like

1 comments