It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Well, this has been my birthday week! I turned 26 (ouch... it's getting closer to big 30) last Sunday and everything has been amazing! My boyfriend gave me 2 skinny jeans (a red-orangish and a salmon one) and a coral dress, all of them from H&M! very thoughtful of him. He also managed to bake a "Pink Beetle Convertible" cake, super cute! 

So, I'm having a leopard print momento since I bought a leopard cardigan from Zara back in Malaysia, I think the print suits the season and it looks great specially on accesories and "add-ons" so I really really wanted a leopard scarf for my birthday (a gift from myself) but I am on a very tight budget since I'm doing all the Christmas shopping and I also went a bit crazy and did a lot of shopping on Black Friday (I'll do a late post on this later this week... I hope) so I didn't want to break the piggy bank in order to get my scarf therefore Amazon had to have it.

I checked tons... I really wanted to stick to something like $15 USD so it was very very hard, I finally found this one, but for some reason mine is coffee brown not tan brown as I was expecting since I had a whole outfit planned for this! 


what I wanted...                                                              what I got...



















I still like it, I think it looks very nice and it matches the buttons on the blazer I got on H&M's Black Friday sale... still, I need the tan one! not going to buy it from there because I don't think it was worth the $12+ USD, so I'm making my sister sew me one, and I'm thinking about an Infinity scarf since they're pretty much in vogue this winter. 

I'm hoping she'll make something like this:


Other animal print items I'm craving about are:

Or the cheaper version of that shirt...




And that's it for now... I'm missing like 3 posts: the black friday one, my birthday outfit and my red skinnies outfit. I'm saying it here so I remember.



You Might Also Like

0 comments