Turned my sorrow into treasured gold.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A very dear friend of mine inspired me to dedicate a post on this blog to the Lebanese fashion designer Elie Saab since his creations have been very eye-catching lately. Personally, I'm in love with all of his 2012 Fall/Winter prêt-à-porter but my friend pointed out his haute couture and omg, it's just sooo enchanting and lovely!  

So these are my picks, I'd love to have 'em all!!!! I need moneeeey!!!!

These five looks I'd love for work!!! They're just soo classy.





And these dresses!!! I could definitely die wearing one of these!





(Pictures taken from:  maiscistyle.com )


And well... I finally have a picture of the wedding I was bridesmaid of two weekends ago, with my coral dress and aqua nails (loved the combo). My friend Edna (at the left) kindly edited and added this pic to her FB so I stole it from there hehe. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If only I could borrow one dress for one night!

    Btw, the coral dress looks awesome with your skin tone ;)

    ReplyDelete