The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake.

Monday, March 19, 2012

This spring I've been craving for the mix of 3 very nice colors: coral, turquoise and salmon. Of course I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, I'm just saying that I think this year the blend of these colors will be very suitable for any kind of event; this feeling is why I'm looking forward to paint my nails with turquoise polish for a wedding I'm going to be bridesmaid of at the end of this month (pictures coming soon).

As for now, I just compiled a bunch of pics of outfits and accesories that I just loved for this season (florals are a must), I hope my wallet will allow me to buy 2 maybe 3 items so I can offer my wardrobe something in sacrifice hehe.

Esta primavera he estado craving por la mezcla de 3 colores: coral, salmón y turquesa. No es que esté inventando el hilo negro pero este año suena a que será una mezcla muy suitable para todo evento; es por eso que I'm looking forward a pintarme las uñas color turquesa para la boda en la cual seré dama y llevaré un vestido coral a fin de este mes (esperen las fotos próximamente).

Por lo pronto junté una serie de imágenes de outfits y accesorios que me encantaron para esta temporada (claro los florales tampoco podían faltar), espero que mi cartera me permita hacerme de 2 o 3 cosillas nuevas para llevarle de ofrenda a mi closet jajaja.



H&M

 





Forever 21





Y eso es todo por hoy! :) ciao!



You Might Also Like

0 comments