Vanilla Parfum

Friday, August 15, 2008

This is my first post, I opened this blog because I wanted to share the things I like or find interesting with people... like everybody else that starts a blog. Here I'm trying to focus on Beauty and Fashion topics, most of them related to Vanilla as my favorite scent in the whole world.

There are lots of Vanilla Scents out there but... which one is the best one?

I've made a little research to get you the most amazing Vanilla Parfums...

First, I'd like to say that I've tried tons of vanilla perfumes... I love the smell of almost all of them but I have had trouble finding the perfect one.

The one I like the most is: Eau de Parfum, Vanille by Provenco... I bought it in Marseille, France and I haven't seen it in this part of the world and haven't taken a picture of it either... it's a blue 100ml bottle, silver cap.

Anywho... I have some other suggestions I'd like to share:



Vanilla Lace - Victoria's Secret




Vanilla Blossom - Sula (Featured Teen Vogue Best Perfume)





Pure Vanilla - Lavanila at Sephora.com


Perfume Oil Vanilla 30ml - The Body Shop



I haven't tried them all but I've heard they're great scents... I'd die to find the perfect one though so I guess I'll just wait until my bottle is empty to get maybe the Sula one, I mean Teen Vogue can't be thaat wrong.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Spray the fragrance onto the tester paper and place it 1 foot away from yourself, and then fan it gently.

    ReplyDelete